Regardless of Epic Games’ finest efforts, Fortnite Season 7 leaks have been pouring out for the reason that the new season started. With week two about to start, it comes as no shock that the Epic challenges for the brand new week have been leaked.
Fortnite Season 7 leaks are important for a number of causes, essentially the most essential being that gamers can scout out these goals and plan forward with their squads. Though many will choose to go in and uncover issues on the fly, realizing exactly what to do can save a number of effort and time.
The Week 2 Challenges will come out Wednesday [June 16th] & 10 AM Eastern Time.
Ignore the previous tweet, I should really just sleep lmao, so with that said, g’night for realsies! pic.twitter.com/qtWdUQOKbs
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) June 12, 2021
No matter the choice, customers should understand that these Fortnite Seasons 7 leaks in regards to the Week 2 Epic challenges could also be topics to vary at Epic’s discretion.
Fortnite Season 7 leaks: Week 2 Epic challenges
Checklist of all challenges
Earlier than discussing the way to complete them, it will be greatest to debate the variety of challenges at hand and the rewards awaiting gamers on the finish. Not like earlier seasons, this time around, Epic challenges are value extra experience points.
Each accomplished will reward gamers with 30,000 XP. There are seven to finish, which brings the earnable quantity of experience points to a whopping 210,000 XP:
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake – 0/7
- Explosive harm to opponents or opponent buildings – 0/500
- Acquire spray cans from warehouses in Soiled Docks or garages in Pleasant Park – 0/2
- Destroy tools at satellite tv for pc stations – 0/15
- Seek for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or close to Catty Nook – 0/1
- Go to completely different named areas in a single match – 0/5
- Enter a UFO – 0/1
Finishing all Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Epic challenges
1) Search chests at Corny Complicated or Lazy Lake
Completing this is so simple as it sounds. Gamers have to seek seven chests at Corny Complicated or Lazy lake.
2) Explosive harm to opponents or opponent buildings
Players should use rocket launchers or grenades to finish this problem.
It’s still grenade season for me! ❤️🔥💥 #fortnite #fortniteclips #BizzUp #EvoArmy #KeepItEvo #twitch #tiktok #tiktoker #twitchclips @EvoEsportsGG @EvoEsportsCCT @TeamBizzaro W/ @mxsterkrish pic.twitter.com/siLmBHFlmr
— 🩸Lil Red (@EvoLilRed) June 10, 2021
3) Acquire spray cans from warehouses in Soiled Docks or garages in Nice Park
Somewhat than being uncovered to the open at Nice Park working from home to deal with, finishing this problem in Soiled Docks might be simpler. Gamers have to enter the warehouses and work together with spray cans.
4) Destroy tools at satellite tv for pc stations
Trashing IO tools might be a breeze and a few much-deserved paybacks. Customers can destroy tools at areas similar to Discovery Dish, Weep Woods Dish, Dampy Dish, Defiant Dish, Dinky Dish, Destined Dish, or Dockside Dish.
Some sort of new POI pic.twitter.com/W0MgCLEiJv
— FNBRUnreleased (@FNBRUnreleased) June 8, 2021
5)Seek a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or close to Catty Nook
It is so simple as it sounds. Players ought to land at both of those areas and search for a wall coated in graffiti.
6) Go to completely different named areas in a single match
Gamers have to go to 5 completely different areas throughout a match to finish this problem.
7) Enter a UFO
There are two methods to do that problem. Gamers can shoot down a UFO and take management of the car, or they will commandeer a crashed UFO car at Meals Fighter, Steamy Spaceship, or Cargo Craft.
— 🛸 x-NuclearVenom-x 🛸 (@xNuclearVenom_x) June 9, 2021
Notice – As talked about above, this Fortnite Season 7 leaks for Epic challenges could also be subject to vary.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fortnite Season 7 leaks: Week 2 Epic challenges
- 1.1 Checklist of all challenges
- 1.2 Finishing all Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Epic challenges
- 126.96.36.199 1) Search chests at Corny Complicated or Lazy Lake
- 188.8.131.52 2) Explosive harm to opponents or opponent buildings
- 184.108.40.206 3) Acquire spray cans from warehouses in Soiled Docks or garages in Nice Park
- 220.127.116.11 4) Destroy tools at satellite tv for pc stations
- 18.104.22.168 5)Seek a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or close to Catty Nook
- 22.214.171.124 6) Go to completely different named areas in a single match
- 126.96.36.199 7) Enter a UFO
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Related