Ever since the BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) gave early access version has been made obtainable to all of the gamers, quite a lot of bugs and errors have begun surfacing. One of the crucial latest ones that just a few unfortunate gamers have come throughout is a obtain error associated with the BGMI maps. The problem is often known as the ‘0.1 MB Error’ prevents gamers from downloading any of the maps, whereas exhibiting that the obtain dimension of every map is simply 0.1 MB. This subject is being confronted by a number of customers even after the patch that was rolled out yesterday on 22 June, however, the error can simply be mounted by merely following the steps talked about beneath.
The right way to Repair Maps Not Downloading Error in BGMI: Full Guide
With thousands and thousands of users getting their fingers on the open beta model of Battlegrounds Mobile India from completely different sources like Google Play Store (official), APK + OBB records data, and third-party shops like TapTap, gamers have to be cautious as quite a few errors and bugs have begun surfacing like server is busy, parsing downside, obtain failures, and more.
also read: OR Esports announces their Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) roster
One of the crucial latest errors to have an effect on a number of Battlegrounds Mobile India users is the map download error, which may be solved by following the steps talked about beneath.
- Open BGMI and go to the ‘Settings’ choice by clicking on the small arrow current on the decrease proper aspect of the primary menu.
- A listing of choices will pop up, click on on ‘Settings’ after which click on on ‘Log Out’ current on the decrease left aspect of the display screen.
- Upon getting logged out, the initial ‘Log In’ menu will seem. Right here, click on on the ‘Repair’ choice present on the correct aspect of the display screen.
- Earlier to initializing the repair command, tick marks the choice that reads ‘Routine Repair’.
- Now click on on ‘OK’. The next message will seem on the display screen “Client repaired. Please restart the sport”.
- As soon as BGMI restarts, log into your account and you may be good to go.
This download error was worse earlier than and it was robust to repair the difficulty, however for the reason of that the newest 22 June patch this downside has now been resolved. And people who nonetheless handle to run into this error can merely resolve it by following the steps talked about above.
also read: PMPL EMEA Championship 2021: Qualified teams, Schedule, where to watch, and more
[…] also read: How to Fix Maps Not Downloading in BGMI AKA 0.1 MB Error […]